Battlefield 3 Server Rules:
1. NO BASE RAPING (Going into the ENEMY SPAWN BASE and Killing Enemy Players) at all.
2. Stealing Enemy Equipment is Legal as long as you DON'T KILL (Base Rape RULE #1) anyone on your way in or out.
3. NO USE OF HACKS (Aimbot, Wall Hack, Radar Hack, Spawn Hacks or any other) at all.
4. NO DISRESPECTING/RACIAL SLURS Toward other people Helix Norway Clan Members/Admin(s) playing with you on the Server.
5. NO ADVERTISING for other Clans or Websites at all.
6. DO NOT Blow up your Team Equipment just for the hell of it, or because someone got to the equipment first, that you want to use.
7. DO NOT KILL Your Team Players (Meaning blowing up equipment they are in, and killing them)
8. You COULD be Kicked (Automatically or by a Admin) for Reserve Slots, or to make room for Helix Norway Members.
9. DO NOT use Excessive Bad Language in Chat or on Voice while in Game on our Servers.
10. If your Team has all Capture Points (A, B, & C) you MAY fire at Enemy Helos ONLY AFTER they have FIRED at you, from the Spawn Base.
11. You COULD be Kicked for Laggyness (Which makes it hard to kill you).
12. ALWAYS listen to a GSN Gaming Clan Admin(s) Instructions all the time.
Follow the above RULES, choose not to could result in a Kick, Temp Ban, or Permanent Banning. All the above RULES are subject to change without notice. Warnings will be given, depending on what type of VIOLATION(s) User Comm
View our server in Battlelog
* ABOUT OUR SERVERS:
The TV 2 servers are designed by players - for players!
The rules are based on the basis of the rules that formed the grounds for the BF2 rules, but with changes.
We also want to continue, like BF2, that our player must be mature and independent players to enjoy our servers - in other words not the kind of person who spamâ€™s constant whining in game as soon as someone kills them, or if another player upsets them whilst he is legitimately following the rules.
We want simple rules, which are both easy to understand, comply with and enforce.
* TV 2 / BATTLE.NO SERVER RULES: (*In-House rules*)
1. Play like a Gentleman. Don't do to others what you DON'T want them to do to you!
2. Glitching, statspadding, hack, cheat or intended exploitation of weaknesses in the maps or game are not allowed
3. All bases are open for attacks
4. Do not destroy team resources or assets. Any behaviour aimed to ruin the intended gameplay is not allowed.
5. Repeated and/or intended Teamkill (TK) will result in ban - WITHOUT any sort of warning.
6. Follow the teamrotation on the server, keep balanced teams and do not lamejoin.
7. Keep your language clean.
8. Racial or offending names are not allowed on Battle.no nor on the TV2 servers - and will result in severe punishment.
9. Do not SPAM the ingame server chat with pointless and/or derogatory remarks.
We (the admins on the TV 2 servers) reserve the right to kick or ban anyone playing on the TV 2 servers without prior warning if the player in question is breaking any of our rules or the rules set out by EA.
Good luck on the Battlefield soldier - if you witness or you have been a victim of unfair game-play, follow the simple procedure which allows you to post about it in the 'Klagemuren' section of our forum and we guarantee that we will do our best to resolve the issue.
THANK YOU FOR PLAYING ON OUR SERVERS!
Copyright © by HeliX Norway - A Norwegian Gaming community All Right Reserved.
Published on: 2012-11-29 (293 reads)[ Go Back ]